Name: Clare Kendle
I have over 10 year’s experience as a governance professional in a range of educational setting whilst also volunteering a considerable part of my time outside of work to benefit schools and trusts in a governance role. I am able to challenge and support in equal measure and ensure that I adhere to the Nolan principles in my roles both paid and voluntary.
- NCDP – National Clerks Development Program
- Certificate in Education – Post 16
- Prince2 – Foundation
- The Chartered Governance Institute – Member
- 12 years Governance Professional & Company Secretary experience (LA Maintained, SAT, MAT, FE education)
- Chair of Governors x 4 Schools
- Trustee of an Academy
- Vice Chair of Trust Board
- Member of a SAT
Why a Trustee?
I have held (& currently hold) governance roles at all levels of school and trust governance for 5 years. I use my professional experience to benefit other trusts which has kept my skills up to date. This ensure that operational and strategic diligence is undertaken in line with the appropriate frameworks we adhere and comply with.