Name: Tony Sanders
I am currently the Managing Director of FX Plus (Falmouth & Exeter Penryn Campus) and have a successful track record of influencing all areas of business performance at Board level. Particular experience of working within an FM environment, Charity, Retail, Hospitality / Leisure & Higher Education sectors, successfully operating within complex multi-site stakeholder environments. Highly skilled in Business Transformation and Change Management in both the private and public sectors for businesses of up to £700M with over 18,000 employees. I have been living in Cornwall with my family for over 15 years.
Trustee / Director Involvement:
- Managing Director – FX Plus – University of Exeter & Falmouth – All Professional services (2016- now)
- Vice Chairman – Keskowethyans MAT June 2017 – Now
- Chairman – Interserve Employee Foundation worldwide (2014 – 2016)
- Trustee/Chairman of Tumaini Kwa Watoto (Children of Hope) Kenya (2011- 2017)
- Managing Director – FX Plus – University of Exeter & Falmouth – (2016- now)
- Managing Director/Chairman – Interserve private sector/Employee Foundation (2009-2016)
- Compass Services- Business Efficiency/Managing Director (2001 – 2009)
- Europcar Ltd – Human Resources/Marketing Director (1999 – 2001)
- Staples Inc – Human Resources Director (1996 – 1999)
- Leadership Development – Henley Business School & Cranfield
- Company Trainer – 10 Years + All Management & Leadership development programmes
- IOSHH Health & Safety Management
Why a Trustee?
I started working directly in the education sector over 10 years ago and love the vibrancy and excitement of working with students and young people across many areas of education – Universities, Secondary schools and primary schools. In the last year I have been supporting the Keskowethyans MAT and I am so proud of what is being achieved by our team on the Lizard for some of the smallest schools in the county. I wish to assist in the amalgamation of this MAT into Southerly Point Co-operative MAT. I hope I can bring some of my experience to assist in some of the challenges and opportunities that arise.